Bleacke's Geek (Bleacke Shifters #1) - Lesli Richardson The idea for this book is really great! For that alone I would give it 4 stars! But the reason for 5, even if I would have liked it to be longer and with more explaining, are the two protagonists.
Here the roles are inverted: the alpha is the woman and the beta is the man! I loved how it was told!
The heroine is very funny: she a tough alpha kick-a$$ wolf shifter, while the hero is a meak professor with spectacles and geeky nature, full of insecurities due to his chilhood and his moron step-brother.
But when she finds him in a bar, she doesn't doubt for a minute that he's her mate and that he's well worth her love. There's no hesitation, no I-love-him-but-I-can't; she's forward with everything and she's doing everything she can to help him and to let him know how much she value him. A great step forward compering it with other similar novels where the hero is tortured and fighting his attraction.
The hero is also fun in his own geeky way. At first he's fighiting the notion of shifters' existence, but when he witnesses the shift... he faints!! It's sooo fun!!! A fainting hero! WOW! He's also a vegetarian!!! Hilarious!
I have a complaint... a strage one... there's too much sex.. *blushing*
I know, I know, it's not normal, but I would have preferred to have a little less of it and more of all the other fun staff this book has supplied.
I don't know if this is a start of a series, but if it is, I'll be definitiely read the eventual other books! :D